Monday, July 13, 2009

"Your blood is much more precious then mine."

Well, I have been going round in circles for a week now trying to figure out the best way to start this blog off. My intention for this blog is for it to be an outlet for anything and everything I enjoy. Why not start it off with Harry Potter since tomorrow night is the release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. My boyfriend being a huge Harry Potter fan, I do already know what will happen in the movie. That does not stop me from being extremely excited to see it. Since seeing the Sorcerer's Stone, I have been completely enamored with the whole Wizarding World. From what I have seen so far from the trailers and photos, it does not look like Half-Blood will be anything short of insane! I got my boyfriend Richie a little Harry Potter surprise for tomorrow, so I won't say anything more till after the movie Wednesday!




Photo Source: the-leaky-cauldron.org

No comments:

Post a Comment